Game of Thrones

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Too many people there, you saw all the reactions to what he was doing, lots of people had the chance, lots of people had the motive....... toughy :D

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Uh oh! Slippery slope this guessing game. Surely its in the book? If someones read it, don't post a spoiler.

I don't want to know, so am off..:theyareon

chimpy leon

Jul 29, 2013
staffordshire
Started watching this from the beginning 3 weeks ago and now half way through season 3 from sky demand. It is an exceptionally entertaining piece of telly , one episode is never enough though. I will only be able to watch one a week as I will have caught up. :(

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
We thought that... but so much intrigue throughout the whole thing... could be anyone....

The Queen of Thorns, maybe? Just after her Granddaughter becomes Queen and just before the poor bemoaned Joffrey lost interest in yet another lovely young lady???

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I reckon its that new prince, or the fool. [Or possibly Robbi, as he just lives up the road] Right thats it I'm off.

Repperz

Feb 3, 2014
Tonbridge area..
Okay, first time posting an image so probably screwed it up :eek: , but anyway during a recent trip to Morocco (great place) I visited a film studio with complete sets from gladiator, the mummy etc etc, and off a little way into the desert (roughly 500m away from the rest of the studio sets), was one of the many sets they built worldwide for GoT.

This was the city where Khalissi gets her army of the Unsullied in season 3 (I forget it's name). Unfortunately I deleted my picture of them by accident (Doh!) but off to one side of the city were two complete siege towers which apparently were used with the city set for another film. Overall an interesting spot :).

DSCF0891_zpsa227d5d7.jpg.html

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Whats hard to understand about 'No Spoilers'? let people watch and comment but perhaps in a separate thread which allows spoilers?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE