Friday night disco time!

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
So sad the album version was subject to the cruellest of fades. As indeed were most "On The Beach" tracks.

[video=youtube_share;d2kTT2oJp3w]https://youtu.be/d2kTT2oJp3w[/video]

K
 
Last edited:
I thought this was a cool little video;

[video=youtube;3tUh-x-fp8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tUh-x-fp8Q#t=85.923979[/video]
 
Or these two retro numbers given of a "good times" vibe?

[video=youtube;lLeCB7Kn-VE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLeCB7Kn-VE[/video]
[video=youtube;MsW8rXPcnM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsW8rXPcnM0[/video]

K
 
Try a little of this;

[video=youtube;JIoBBKfOGg0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIoBBKfOGg0[/video]

Cheers Mac, Hot Rats, Joes Garage, and Apostrophe are 3 of my favourites. There was a time when I owned over 30 Zappa albums, probably still in a loft somewhere.

[video=youtube_share;8ZRNPUmwAOY]https://youtu.be/8ZRNPUmwAOY[/video]
 
Coming towards the end of the first post truth January I felt in need of a little pick-me-up after sorting through a whole pile of alternative facts. This seems to have done the trick nicely :)

[video=youtube;8Te_C0LEKPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Te_C0LEKPA[/video]
 
Stone The Crows, Maggie Bell singing Freedom Road

[video=youtube;I4Bz-j7VNqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4Bz-j7VNqc[/video]
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE