Friday night disco time!

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
The nearest I came to so-called AOR back in the day, but then I am sucker for a guitar that's not too far back in the mix:
[video=youtube;xLIFmNXyWj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLIFmNXyWj0[/video]
K
 
Tonight I am mostly listening to JAZZ! Even if it is Thursday!
[video=youtube;2HnUNNiTn9k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HnUNNiTn9k[/video]
K
 
A wonderfully restrained GM on guitar:

[video=youtube;JAXTZnRpJoo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAXTZnRpJoo[/video]

Sadly such playing is not what he is known for.


K
 
Double Trouble!

[video=youtube;V1xvx0UHa0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1xvx0UHa0A[/video]


[video=youtube;gl-LaKA2pGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl-LaKA2pGs[/video]

K
 
Great stuff here this evening you folks; best I can do is a live verswion of the last one posted by Mick........

[video=youtube;a7a35GnfPTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7a35GnfPTc#t=7.193174[/video]
 
I'll leave this for your delectation, as I'm off to sleep:

[video=youtube;81uJZIF9TCs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81uJZIF9TCs[/video]
 
Tonight I am mostly partaking of JAZZ!

[video=youtube;1GEMTKXqrSE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GEMTKXqrSE&list=RDPhH vD9GH-hI&index=3[/video]

Ian Carr is, IMHO, a National Treasure in-waiting.

K
 
Something smooooooth for when the disco lights dim and all there is to see on the dance floor is your 1970's once white but now UV blue nylon school shirt!
[video=youtube;lDf4DfhUUBw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDf4DfhUUBw[/video]
K
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE