Friday night disco time!

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
One to see the girls running for the Powder Room and the other for that closing song snog!

[video=youtube;AVytzYONBic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVytzYONBic[/video]

[video=youtube;4CTBLInF5cM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CTBLInF5cM[/video]

K
 
Talking about the girls in the powder room brought this to mind; great Elvis Costello song done by an ageing rocker that had the hit many moons ago..............

[video=youtube;5MVeZSK6OyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MVeZSK6OyY[/video]
 
Back in the day I had this on an 8-Track. It was always next to the gear stick in my Jensen. I never found a women who did not like it, which was not the case with the likes of Can and The Edger Broughton Band!
[video=youtube;BDZyG0KJqik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDZyG0KJqik&index=11&l ist=RDAjPkNatjFh0[/video]
Cheers

K
 
The weekend starts here with an apt song, judging from the forecast I'm listening to on the wireless just now........

[video=youtube;SR2gR6SZC2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR2gR6SZC2M[/video]
 
weather for the weekend ? -- well according to John Hiatt ''It Feels Like Rain'' --- great song.

[video=youtube;7DP0mn-fUqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DP0mn-fUqA[/video]
 
Truly outstanding bit of fiddle playing here.....................

[video=youtube;r4kvzWLSDT4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4kvzWLSDT4[/video]
 
One of the all-time great UK albums; 10 songs of around 2 minutes each, recorded in a day...........

[video=youtube;dlSBHCIe1qM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlSBHCIe1qM[/video]
 
3.21:

[video=youtube;zM8T8wzWm-o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM8T8wzWm-o[/video]

And don't miss the track that follows!

K

I mean this one:

[video=youtube;uxqh62tYWOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxqh62tYWOg&list=RDzM8T8wzWm-o&index=3[/video]
 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE