free hedgerow library book

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
been clearing out the hedgerow library ready for this years purchases, i have three books going out two here on on ebay, the first freebie is the Reader Digest the world of still water, basicly a book on what is in and above a fresh water pond/lake etc, nice big book lots of the usual readers digest quality , i brought it from the elibrary when they were having a clear out so it only cost me 20pence, i will post to you but because i am unemployed at the moment you will have to pay postage which is a fiver
book details isbn 9780276396588
a good book in reasonable condition i brought it when i was into ponds and kids fishing nets, great fun to do with or without kids
PIC_2999.jpg

next up is the book on herbs againn its free to you just please cover my postage costs,
Herbs, the cooks guide to flavourfulland aromatic ingrediants, by lorenz books ltd published 2001 isbn 97810987654321
a monster of a book full of the usual herb ingrediants to go with food and recipes. i started cooking with my collected herbs with this book but have now moved way past it, it is great for a standard cook at home but not hard core enough to someone called hedgerow!!

PIC_3000.jpg

the third is for sale not free so its on ebay and not to be given away as i was rich that day and paid a fiver for it, lol
Recipes from Nature, foraging through the seasons by Kay and Bill Lindner, 2006

if your intrested it is bay item 251007664495 its started at a squid and will go for as much as someone want it, there is a buy it now for what i belive is the maximiun to price it should go for which is what i paid for it two years ago when it and me were younger ha ha ha

i have not listed it here as i cant use the sales sections yet, i dont want to infringe on forum rules with a blatant adverter here either, mods if you want just delete this last post for that reason

P

Passer

Would love the Herb book, if it;s still available.
Thanks
Tony

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE