Found bones buried in the ground but what are they off

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Cannon bone is the bit of the femur sticking up from the knee. Dunno how he could see that as it is the other end of the femur sticking up. Maybe he has seen something else though in another part of the pic. Looking forward to your pics though. Great fun, this.

andynic

Forager
Jan 3, 2011
Keswick,cumbria
Cannon bone is the bit of the femur sticking up from the knee. Dunno how he could see that as it is the other end of the femur sticking up. Maybe he has seen something else though in another part of the pic. Looking forward to your pics though. Great fun, this.

There are more pics and the resolution is quite crap on the net i think there was another bone they might of been going on about.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
It looks as if the ground is very boggy when wet judging by the holes, could a sheep not have got stuck, died, and either the body has been cut at the legs as the person removing couldn't be arsed to pull out the legs, or bee eaten and taken to bits and maybe spread over and area so the legs are alls that's left sticking out the mud?

andynic

Forager
Jan 3, 2011
Keswick,cumbria
Hi guys sorry I forgot I had to go to the mothers today so not able to get out if I get back early I will get down there today

sent via tapatalk on Sony arc

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
A decent quality face mask is all chap, it is biological matter and once in the soft tissue of your lungs could cause you a whole host of respiratory issues. I wear a face mask for any powerd sanding and any time sanding very dry wood, biological material, poisonouse woods or made materials like plastics and corrian.

andynic

Forager
Jan 3, 2011
Keswick,cumbria
Hi guys

Sorry but this thread is gonna have to wait as my mother inlaw has been rushed to hospital with a brain hemorage.

I will take this back up when things calm down.

Cheers
Andy

sent via tapatalk on Sony arc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE