For my wife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivanhoe

Forager
Aug 28, 2011
Sweden

Take care mate! Go slow.

She'll never be truly gone.

sad0062.gif

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I heard about the death of my father in very similar circumstances, truly shocking at the time but I am grateful that he did not suffer.

He was a very important influence in my love of the outdoors and on reflection it now seems quite appropriate that I was out there using the skills he taught me when he died.

I can say nothing to ease your pain, only tell you that it will lessen in time and what you will be left with are the happy memories far more than the pain.

Take care of yourself.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
My condolences, such a sad yet beautiful story! Thank you for sharing it with us, nature shore does work in mysterious ways!!!

Ape_Ogre

Tenderfoot
Apr 26, 2010
Southport, UK
So sorry to hear of your wife Dianne's passing away, it brought a tear to my eye this morning reading your post. My father died in January (he had retired in Thailand so it took nearly a day for the news to reach us) and that was a shock but I can't even imagine losing my wife. I hope you, your kids and grandchildren are all as well as you can be.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE