For my wife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
I keep coming back to this as I can't even begin to think what you're going through, and nothing any of us writes can make it better, but know that you and your family are in our hearts and thoughts.

Take care of each other, Magentus

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Can't add anything that hasn't already been said. Shocking, sad, and I don't have a clue what you must be going through but be strong. Let the grief follow it's natural course.

Best wishes my friend and thank you for sharing this with is. I think it's all given us who replied or simply came here to read a greater appreciation for what we have and could lose. You have my sincere condolances.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
you and your family are in our hearts and thoughts.

if i can help in any way just pm me and i will do my upmost in this sad time...

regards.

chris.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
its a sad time for you and those close to you. look around and a certain smile or a look from your children and will always remind you she is truly never gone.i cant think or imagine what it feels like,but we're here for you.
ade

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I am so sorry for your loss. Words seem so inadequate at a time like this , they struggle to convey the emotion and sincere condolances we all wish to obviously express.

Like others have said , you , your children and Dianne are in my thoughts.

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
My deepest sympathies to you and your family.. I hope you can draw strength from some of the wonderful words written by the people here...

bayleaf

Tenderfoot
Oct 31, 2008
gloucestershire
My wife and I recently separated,after only 10 years.Against your loss it pails into insignificance.Suffice to say that I offer my sincerest condolences.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
My thoughts are with you.

I have had 2 friends die young and unexpectedly. When I think of them these days I feel a real sense of gain that I had time with them at all, though that way of seeing it was by no means immediate.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
you have my dearest condolences my thoughts are with and your families at this time regards dave

wolfshead

Jun 21, 2008
Kibblesworth
It's been 14 days now since my wifes funeral and the hurt is still deep, I've shed a million tears and will probably shed a million more before I can even start to come to terms with it. My sons and I will be going out this weekend to spread Dianne's ashes in the woods, It's the best monument I can think of and will give us a place to be with her.
The children we had and their children are the treasure she left me after forty years together. The memories, the laughter and tears are all that I have to remember her by and I will cherish those for the remainder of my days. Her star still shines bright in the night sky and I hope that somewhere she is looking down and remembers the good times we had together. If there is one thing I have learned from this it's to love life, it's too precious to waste on the small things and I hope I can go on celebrating every single day that I am on this earth. Value your family above all else because you don't know how long you will have them, they are the stars in your sky and like stars, they don't last forever. Finally I would like to thank all of my friends on this site for their messages, If there is a god up there I hope he blesses each and every one of you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE