finally ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
and don't worry - appointments is fine, they are not really that scary at all (unless my wife is 'on duty' of course..... )

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Great to here another Leader is on the way to help us all out.:You_Rock_

What scouting needs more than anything is more leaders :camping:

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
www.selfemadeknives.co.uk
Well done, I'm sure you will love it. I was a cub leader for 6 years, and loved pretty much every minute of it. Unfortunatley health and safety put a stop to a lot of the scouting that I loved as a child, but its still great fun :)

Let us all know how you get on :)

Stoker37

Aug 7, 2005
Rotherham
Scouting is the best game there is an I hope you get as much out of it as i do and with Network there wont be anything to daft to do with them.

Snowfire

Forager
Jan 10, 2010
Cotswolds
Good luck with the interview and the group. Just remember to keep a Scouting - Life balance.

Been back two weeks now from camp in Scotland with our Scouts and off again this weekend (local camp) with a different lot of them (one day I'll take my own advice on the balance thing :), but until then I'm having too much fun!:camping:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE