Filson Yukon 100% wool jacket - XL. As new.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Yet another sale to contribute to my Kifaru! This Filson Yukon looks exactly like it does in the brochure - http://www.filson.com/products/yuko...sProduct=mens/coats-jackets&fmetaProduct=1011 NOW SOLD.

Again, another purchase in the US that I haven't worn outside - not new but the only thing that gives that away is the inside label which has faded, presumably with dry-cleaning. I can find no fault with this, and as I said, looks exactly like the brochure picture.

Basic description - Filson's 24 oz. Mackinaw wool designed with a new softer touch in the Yukon Wool Jacket. See the above website for more details and reviews.

It says XL, but is not as big as some American XLs. I am 48 chest, and can wear it over a light suit jacket, but it is more realistically a 46 or even 44 if you intend to layer it heavily. It looks superb, and if you buy it and don't agree with my description, you can return it for a full refund. I'm that confident!

Filson is at the very top of the tree for quality woolen jackets/coats. New - which this jacket looks like - it'll cost you $275 plus shipping and duty charges. I'm selling it for 130 pounds delivered - you pay the paypal.

Last edited:

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Quick update - thanks for the offers, but I'm not interested in p-x on this. I won't be too unhappy if it doesn't sell as I looked for one for ages - I'll just have to lose a couple of pounds and hope my company sends me to St Petersburg in the winter again!

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
:)

Let me help you along..... It looks incredibly smart, and according to all the reviews keeps looking smart for decades. 24 oz Mackinaw wool is the bees knees for warmth too......... And it's a Filson. You can't afford NOT to buy it!

(how am I doing so far?)

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
....and your grandchildren will hate you for not passing it down to them........

(must stop - am in full used-car-salesman mode now:) )

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Barbour? you mention Barbour in the same context as Filson? Wash your mouth out:)

(although to be fair I used Barbour a lot in the 70s/80s on my bikes, as it was just about the only thing that kept water out at speed. However the greasy stains it left when sitting down on anything other than a saddle was the main reason bikers used to get banned from pubs!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE