For Sale Ventile jacket, size XL. As new.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lancer165l

Jul 28, 2016
Windermere
DSC00744.JPG DSC00750.JPG DSC00749.JPG DSC00745.JPG DSC00747.JPG DSC00746.JPG DSC00748.JPG DSC00744.JPG DSC00750.JPG DSC00749.JPG

A modded copy of a WW2 Gebirgsjager smock,( I think), in single layer Ventile. I have had velcro cuff adjusters fitted to replace the original metal buckles. Cuff ends have been bound with wear resistant nylon tape. Bottom hem inside, where the drawstring runs, has been reinforced too, these are the areas where previous jackets have worn through. Elastic cords at waist and bottom hem
Four pockets with buttons, bottom pockets have zips to retain valuables.
Main zip is metal with a flap behind to keep out draughts.
Size is XL, I am 5'11" and 44" chest and it's big on me, so plenty of room for additional layers.
Jacket is very water resistant and dries quickly, and is an excellent windproof. I have worn it a couple of times and never "in the field", only as a casual jacket. There is no wear at all and it is as new.
I would like £140 for it, that's posted in the UK

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE