Filson Wool Jac shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I am selling a filson Jac shirt in navy blue size 42 (this fits like a standard large for a 42-44 inch chest). The shirt is in fantastic condition.

This is without a doubt the best wool shirt I have ever owned however I have lost weight over the last year due to a far more active lifestyle and this is a little big for me now , I have ordered another in a smaller size .
I had this shirt dry cleaned last week so it would be ready for Autumm and winter here but when I got it back and put it on for the first time since last winter I realised just how much weight I have lost ( so its all fresh and clean too) :)

These shirts are warm very tough and incredibly comfortable, I will always have one has part of my outdoor clothing

Full details of this shirt can be found here http://www.filson.com/products/jac-...sProduct=mens/coats-jackets&fmetaProduct=1011 and there are also 29 independent reviews on this site
I would like £95 posted including fees//PRICE DROP NOW £90// PRICE DROP NOW £75 // NOW SOLD//

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE