Filson style jacket pattern?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

paulnb57

Nov 18, 2007
Isle of Wight
After making two of Mary's bushshirts I've got the bug and would like to make a canvas/ heavyish cotton jacket, similar to a Filson one, and then wax it. I already own a Filson Levi Trucker Jacket which cost loads to have sent over from the States, so I think another Filson is prohibitively expensive. Anyone know where I can get a sewing pattern for something similar to the one in the link below?

http://www.filson.com/products/doub...sProduct=mens/coats-jackets&fmetaProduct=1011

Cheers

Paul

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Your best bet is to Google 'men's jacket sewing pattern' and then hit the images button. Find something you like the look of, note the pattern make & no. and then Google that to get a better idea of what the pattern is like. Googling a pattern make & no. may also lead you to sites where that particular pattern has been reviewed.

You could also check out surplus & charity shops for something you like the look of and dismantle it

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE