Field archery - Leeds/Bradford/Harrogate area

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Very interested in this thread but as Harrogate is a fair ride for me , is there anywhere near Bury/ Bolton / Manchester where i could try this out

There's loads out your way, a proper little hotbed of field archery. Before I headed off to the colonies I used to hit the opens out your way most weekends. Derwynd, Olde Delph, Foxhill, Oakleaf, Hollywood, South Cheshire, Owlet, Sabden fold off the top of my head.

Riggwelters is/was my club and needs some fresh blood & the right kind of blood otherwise we could easily draw a line under....... or worse, recruit from GNAS and thats unthinkable! Great little club and a great little escape with predominantly excellent folks there and field archery is the business!

MrHare

Tenderfoot
Apr 27, 2012
Skipton,Yorkshire
Just a quick bump to say I haven't forgotten about this - sorting out training space and backstops, and the process/procedure to comply with NFAS beginner regs.

Will update once we've got a bit further.

MrHare

Tenderfoot
Apr 27, 2012
Skipton,Yorkshire
Hopefully I've PM'd everyone who expressed an interest with details of the upcoming have a go. If I failed to contact anyone, or there's anyone else in the area who'd like to come along and try field archery in a couple of weeks time, please PM

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Could you send me the details again please mate, i think they have got lost when i had to clear out my inbox

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Big thanks to MrHare, excellent teacher and guide. Had a great time today shooting all those animals, even got a kamodo dragon but missed the bear.

My arms and shoulders are feeling it a bit now but we'll worth it.

Think this could become a new hobby :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
If there are any places left Mr Hare, I'd be interested. I have shot target archery once and also field archery once. I don't have any of my own kit though - yet :)

I also live just over the hill in Haworth...

Sent from myPhone

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Big thanks to MrHare, excellent teacher and guide. Had a great time today shooting all those animals, even got a kamodo dragon but missed the bear.

My arms and shoulders are feeling it a bit now but we'll worth it.

Think this could become a new hobby :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

If you get hold of a couple of hay bales you can have a go with mine down your permission.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE