Fenna !!!!!!!!!!!!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hmm, this little beauty is pink and pretty macho...

PinkPanther02-05.JPG

"Are you callin' wor landrover a ####?"

Now you are talking!
I will accept one of those as a gift any day!

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Honestly do you not think so Samon? We don't turn a hair at the other vivd colours because they prevent it getting lost, but enter pink and ooooh no.

Sorry but I smell macho BS

Well, maybe some people have a subconcious urge to buy action man style knives.. but going out in the woods dressed like a fat tree hugging olive is far from macho in the first place.
Now I like the knife, but I'd prefer it glow in the dark - as if we're going 'function over fashion' then why not go the whole hog and make it light up in the dark too! :)

Elen Sentier

Publically acceptable :D
I'll not have to watch out for sticky fingered lads wondering if it's a, "guid chib!?", easily seen, unthreatening, feminine yet thoroughly effective.

I reckon it'll sell :) girls in Scouts, Guides, D o E, etc., too.

Turbogirl you can post shewee's if you like; there are a couple of threads about them already.
Funny enough I saw a camping (suitable for either gender) urinal yesterday when shopping. I was looking for peat plant pots so it must have been Home Bargains or B&M's. It was green, discreet, stable looking. Ideal for the middle of the night, too wet, too much bother to get dressed enough, or lace up the boots, to go out for a piddle; or for folks with little ones along and it's a pain redressing both of you enough to tend to them.

Cheers,
M

I just saw this post, Mary, fell about laughing! Our garden centre doesn't have the urinals (as yet!), I feel I should go in and ask for them ... ???

You said about pink sheewees too ... yere 'tis !!!
Pink SheeWee.jpg

Last edited:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I have glow in the dark beads on my GEC sodbuster, they don't glow all that well as it sleeps in my pocket but the idea is still good.

DSCF3986_zps7c324dfb.jpg

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
John, in which episode of Lovejoy did you appear?
Lovejoy was one of my favourite shows.
I cannot recall the name or number of the episode but it was set in West Wales and some guys dressed as Monks were operating out of a cave - I think they were illegally exporting Celtic items - including Standing Stones.
I was one of the Monks (all hooded up) and 2 of us had to move a standing stone across the sand by dragging it. If the stone had been real it would have weighed a couple of tons so it was a good job it was polystyrene!
Some wag had etced into the stone -in Latin - "Elivis Lives"!
The episode ended with LJ throwing a bomb into the sea!
The Mansion in the episode is in my village, the village school was used as a base for all the camper vans and most of the extras were from our local theatre group.
The phone box used in the episode was a fake - the village is famous for not having a phone!

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
I spent some time seconded to the Lovejoy cast and crew around Bury St. Edmunds and I found the gent who plays Tinker to be very strange as he did his acting bit and then relapsed into his shell with no personality appearing at all. Did you find that John?

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
I cannot recall the name or number of the episode but it was set in West Wales and some guys dressed as Monks were operating out of a cave - I think they were illegally exporting Celtic items - including Standing Stones.
I was one of the Monks (all hooded up) and 2 of us had to move a standing stone across the sand by dragging it. If the stone had been real it would have weighed a couple of tons so it was a good job it was polystyrene!
Some wag had etced into the stone -in Latin - "Elivis Lives"!
The episode ended with LJ throwing a bomb into the sea!
The Mansion in the episode is in my village, the village school was used as a base for all the camper vans and most of the extras were from our local theatre group.
The phone box used in the episode was a fake - the village is famous for not having a phone!

That would be this episode then?

Cheers!

Huon

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
That would be this episode then?

Cheers!

Huon
That is the one!
As to cast personalities ... they were all pretty wierd :) and Lovejoys body double had nothing good to say about Ian.
When not filming Lovejoy retreated to his camper (parked in the school playground and took a massive amount of persueding to come out and be photographed with the kids!
The catering was supurb though!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE