Fenna !!!!!!!!!!!!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
And if you'd like to watch Mr. Fenna in all his hooded glory you can do so here!
[video=youtube;YG3kBWNkIOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG3kBWNkIOc&list=PL819 EE894350447FB[/video]
Ah - right episode - but I come in much later.... part 4 7.19 that is my left hand! Note my trademark dimpled knuckles!

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Ten minutes later still non plused. Is he Bible Joe (without hood) then?

No Bible Joe is Welsh actor Alan David, the Monks/Druids are seem from about 7 minutes into episode 4 (program is broken into 5 bits). Think it'll be hard to spot him though there was a very shiny pair of Para boots sticking out from one chaps robes!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I am in some other shots .. but not in the cave .. I forget which is me!
It was a long time ago - all I realy recall is the wait for rain to stop, the great food and the great pay!
If anyone has clips of Welsh soaps (not Pobl y cwm - lesser ones that I cant recall the name of!) you may see me in Fishguard in a white boilersuit waving at a car near the Ferry, in the shop/petrol station near the ferry as "third customer" and as a fairground ride operator (wearing an Arktis jacket in Olive) in Lower Fishguard ... or as tourist on Quadbike in the Gwaun valley :)
Happy hunting fans!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE