Favourite Pictures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Raz

Nomad
Sep 3, 2003
all over
Influenced by a great post over on Outdoor forums,
How about we put up some of our favourite pictures?
I know a lot of you lot drag a camera around with you, so lets see your local haunts!

Here are a few of mine:

lib.jpeg

This is on Bodmin moor at a place called Davidstowe, an extremely barren place, Infact a disused airfield and army barracks. Rough Tor is on the doorstep, along with Roadfoad reservoir. An awesomely landscape, and in the middle is this building where Lib (my girlfriend) and I have holed up many times under bad weather. We started to call it our second home, and we both did a lot of college work on it. This is probably my favourite picture from the 500 or so I've shot up there over the years.

dartmoor1.jpeg

This is by Burrator reservoir on Dartmoor, and was shot on a £4 plastic lens camera I love to bits. Dartmoor is conventionally shot in black and white. But it is a fantastically colourful place.

dartmoor2.jpeg

Another of Dartmoor, I can’t quite remember where this is, but I think it’s on the Okehampton firing range. Sorry for the dust.

one.jpeg

This is Braunton burrows. The north Devon coast is one of my favourite places, and I used to taken boogie boards and slide down the sand dunes when there wasn’t any surf.

beach.jpeg

Ok, last one for now, this is Duckpool, a beach between Bude and Morwenstowe. A lovely bay for fishing, surfing, or exploring. It also has brilliant woods behind it, and a lovely brook for brown trout. A favourite place when I was in scouts, as fireflys are often found there.

Ok lets see yours!

BAHDog

Jan 7, 2004
Tucson, Arizona
This is the bad bush where I live.

sahuaro3.jpg

This is where I go play. It is within one days drive to the north. Notice my girlfriend at the bottom for scale.

In-the-Golden-Cathederal-AE.jpg

This is one of the roads I drive to get there.

Cottonwood-Wash-Road.jpg

I have thousands of these type shots but I'll stop with these three so as not to jam up the whole thread. Mexico is just a one hour drive to the south and we go adventuring there as well.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
haha raz, in the okehampton fireing range one i though that you had done the dust thing as a diliberate effect! :wink:

where do you guys host your pictures?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE