Favorite Kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
this is my kit

sabre 75
Bacho Laplander
army basha
jetfuil stove
us modular sleep system (bulky and weighs a ton but its qualty)

16ga

May 13, 2011
Canada
My grandfather's 16 ga shotgun
Russell Belt Knife
Kelly Kettle
Gransfors axe

These are a few of my favourite pieces of kit

May 18, 2011
Scotland
I only have

DD ponch( Which is funnily enough 350g heavier than a DD tarp) Bulletproof, has been for along time by me.
Leuku, don't know how it's still alive.
Billy can and a lengh of chain.
Highlander sleeping bag.
Strike force.

Had it all for a while. It works amazingly well.

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
I have various different favourites..

Practicality: Scarpa Ranger GTX walking boots, like wearing angel farts on your feet.

Fondling: Becker BK14 Eskabar & Leatherman Charge Tti.. if I have any little nicks on my hands it's usually from them..

Quality: Fenix LD10 torch, always astounded by it's amazing performance. Rarely have to change to the next one up as it's so capable.

Value: Firesteel. I have hundreds because they're so cheap, but the one I'm using currently is the Ray Mears model which is nice and thick. You can't put a price on making fire with only a firesteel and a knife, but at <£10 I definitely think it's worth at least that!

So far untested..: Kelty Coyote 80 backpack. Only arrived from the US about a week ago so haven't tested it yet. But the build looks fantastic, and it's probably top of the list right now because it's pretty much my latest acquisition!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE