Fathers day

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
d4e17040-082a-4064.jpg

Pleased with mine! What did you get?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Next time there after cash, tell them you will send it to them in the fathers day they sent you...

Tried that already mate... this is the third year in a row they've not bothered with not just Fathers Day but my birthday and to be honest I've had enough now.

They'll be getting exactly what I get from them now...

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Tried that already mate... this is the third year in a row they've not bothered with not just Fathers Day but my birthday and to be honest I've had enough now.

They'll be getting exactly what I get from them now...

I got the same as you Steve. Both my girls sorta start getting in touch again around their birthdays. This year I think I shall forget, though it is the eldest ones 21st so it would be a slap in the face.

Haven't had a birthday card in the last 7 years and no Father's day cards or even phone calls for the last 10. For my 50th birthday I got a 6 word email from one of them. I really wonder if they know how much that sort of neglect actually hurts?

Nice haul fellas I treated myself to blowing some hard earnt at 2 bootfairs today and went for a long blast on the kawaksaki. Perfect day with bright warm sunshine.

Hope the rest of you Dad's had a good one too.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I got a phone call from my eldest 3 girls wanting to take me out , but i felt too unwell , a txt from Australia from eldest boy and Katie my youngest came round with a nice card 2 big bottles of bud and some millionaires shortbread , so apart from feeling crap , quite happy .

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I got a phone call from my eldest 3 girls wanting to take me out , but i felt too unwell , a txt from Australia from eldest boy and Katie my youngest came round with a nice card 2 big bottles of bud and some millionaires shortbread , so apart from feeling crap , quite happy .

Yeah, I meant to say get well soon Ivan when I read about your bout with Lymes desease. Keep taking ze pillz.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I got ruddy spoilt chaps, Essential bushcraft book by Mr Mears, Highlander billy can, £25 amozon voucher Senna dvd an 2 pairs of socks!!!
Very happy chappy!!!

Happy fathers day to all you special dads!!
Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE