Excellent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Well it was my first time at the moot and despite the really long drive down to Wales it was worth it. The workshops were great and I learnt so much, such as willow basket making and making a leather water bottle and making sure there is no moisture in it before putting it in the wax :eek: . (Paul, Thanks for the help & bottle :) )

The photography course that cobweb ran was great, and the night photography was cool, managed to get some great photos from it though despite forgetting my tripod.

Photos can be seen here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52753575@N07

It was also great to meet the people behind the names on the forum now I have an idea who people are. Especially some of the Scot's (haggis neeps and tatties was excellent btw ).

I will be definately looking forward to the next one.

Big thanks to all who ran the moot and to those who ran the workshops. :) :thankyou:

Andy

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Nice pictures. I had a great time, learned so much and met so many interesting people that I will be back next year. Is there a central post-moot discussion thread, as I could not find one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE