Evening music to while away the hours

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tsitenha

Nomad
Dec 18, 2008
Kanata
On a cd player I listen to:
Dame Vera Lynn.
Joanne Shenandoah
Kastin

Do you have favorite music styles or singers

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I do like Doggie McLean, does some lovely work.
Another favourite is David Sylvian, former lead singer of the band Japan who I also like.
Though last night was a mixed evening of Marillion & Martyn Bennett.
Be interesting to hear others choices, some folks choices may not be what we assume.
Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Willcurrie

Aug 2, 2015
Argyll
Once in a while for a change I listen to the cinematic orchestra but normally I like something a touch moodier

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Not to Mr. Crosslandkelly's taste as I think he really hates him for some reason but I put on a longplaying collection of John Denver last night and curled up in a chair with an excellent book.
Very chilled evening.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Not to Mr. Crosslandkelly's taste as I think he really hates him for some reason but I put on a longplaying collection of John Denver last night and curled up in a chair with an excellent book.
Very chilled evening.

Sir, you do me a disservice. I have no views on Mr Denver whatsoever, I have never heard one of the aforementioned gentleman's songs from beginning to end. I am usually comatose fifteen seconds after they start. :slap: :swordfigh :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE