Evenin' all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Welcome Tim, you sound like a straight up 'n' down kinda fella, about 6'4" and probably looking for a Hennesy Hammock! Welcome to the Jungle as they say and hope to be seeing more of you and your 'Box of Death' on here, if not, i'll see you at work tomorrow! :You_Rock_

Thanks for the welcome guys, it's greatfully recieved.
John unfortunately I can't do this weekend :sulkoff: .

Jed I missed phoning Paul today could you do me a favour and nag me at work the morra please?.(it's old age catching up)

Justin, I'm in a state of shock!!!! :eek:. Yes mate in the Garw (not a native though)

Cheers Tim

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
Timinwales said:
Justin, I'm in a state of shock!!!! :eek:. Yes mate in the Garw (not a native though)

Excellent! I'm not a native either, although I'm starting to say stuff like ych-y-fi and cwch. when I go home folk think I sound welsh too!. Lots of bushcrafting opportunities up on the hills between the Garw/Llynfi, if you can dodge the kids racing cars round the forestry roads.
Have a look in the meet-ups section, there's a South Wales meetup on the 4th of May for the weekend, celebrating Luke Skywalker's birthday I think. :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE