Englishman lost in Wales.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hi Guys (...And Girls?)
I'm Jack. I'm 20. Currently a Student at Aberystwyth Uni. I'm studying for my Bachelors of Engineering in Software Engineering with Image Processing and Mobile software Development. I'm also a Sticker and Clothing printer on the side.

I love Walking, Camping and bushcraft. (As well as shooting and other outdoor activities.)

I'm currently in the planning stages of organizing a 3 day wild camping trip in the Peaks with friends.

Err... Yeah!

Last edited by a moderator:

Diving Duck

Oct 2, 2013
South Wales
:welcome1: My granddaughter is at Aberystwyth taking law, that's about as far as you'll get, she's a vegetarian so the fact you shoot is definably a No No! :argue:

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Welcome aboard Jack,

Its a pity you aren't studying Computer Science, I and a few others, recently ran a Freshers event with that department.

All the best

Ogri the trog

Welcome aboard Jack,

Its a pity you aren't studying Computer Science, I and a few others, recently ran a Freshers event with that department.

All the best

Ogri the trog

Well I'm a CompSci department student but I'm doing Software Eng.. I'd love to come to a meet up or something :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi there! I'm at Aber as well, give me a shout some time :)

Will do mate, Student or just an Aber resident?

Hi and welcome Jack to the land of liquid sunshine

No idea what you mean, We only get sun here in Aber :p appart from the random rain that happened last night as soon as I stepped outside of weatherspoon's!

And thanks to everyone for their Warm welcome, I like it here.. I think I'll be staying :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Elephants on the beach my my how times have changed , iv been lost in Wales for twenty years always somewhere and someone to have a drink and a natter about rugby , you've got a lot of exploring to do in west wales young man , enjoy and welcome .

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Enjoy your time in one of the most beautiful parts of Wales. My parents had a farm house not far from Llanilar for twenty years and a cottage before that; I've wonderful memories of the area.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE