Endicotts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
With the old thumbs down, i half expected to read a "I'm annoyed at Endicotts" thread.

Maintenance, new stock, anything could be wrong. Give them a ring instead.

Matt.S

Native
Mar 26, 2008
Exeter, Devon
The site is proving popular and they fairly frequently runs out of bandwidth. Kevin is a very busy man so it's understandable (to me) why it might take a little while for all the various wheels to turn and get the site back up.

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
The site is proving popular and they fairly frequently runs out of bandwidth. Kevin is a very busy man so it's understandable (to me) why it might take a little while for all the various wheels to turn and get the site back up.

yup, ive had the odd promise to have him call me back about and order, forgotten about. However the customer service is still far better than many other places and they atleast have some humour too.

korvin karbon
Humour is a rare thing indeed in that business.

My local surplus is the sort of place you could crack the funniest gag ever written and just get a blank look. You only seem to get any sort of human response when it comes to a pissing contest about who is more real/hardcore/unfashionable than the average fashion-victim who goes for military style tat in their look.

WIERD attitude.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE