Ebola confirmed in Glasgow, via Heathrow, Casablanca and Sierra leone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Functionally an AR is no different than my deer rifle. Only the caliber and looks are different (yes I can get a larger magazine for both) In fact, the deer rifle in 30-06 (also a one-time military caliber) is far more lethal than to 223.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
And back off accusing me of prejudice. I have been nothing but civil. Your reaction is out of order.

You are the one who brought up firearms in a discussion about Ebola.

You are the one that doesn't want to legislate about the most common root cause of violence

You don't want to legislate about the most common weapon used in violence

You think UK laws are made to be effective but US laws are made to appease lobbies.

Sure, no agenda at all. That is clear.

Can we go back to Ebola now?

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
You are the one who brought up firearms in a discussion about Ebola.

You are the one that doesn't want to legislate about the most common root cause of violence

You don't want to legislate about the most common weapon used in violence

You think UK laws are made to be effective but US laws are made to appease lobbies.

Sure, no agenda at all. That is clear.

Can we go back to Ebola now?
You pose questions but don't answer any.

No. You can't ban knives you know it red. But you use it as an argument for not banning guns.

Both the uk and the us are susceptible to lobbying. But the US more so. This is fact red. You tied the two together. Not me.

What do you want red? The legal right to own a semi automatic rifle?

Last edited:

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Crosslandkelly,if the person infected used the toilet they would flush the chain , after use touch the door handle and lock, so any of these surfaces could be contaminated with urine/feaces and or blood the person entering after them could have a cut on there hand,however small a risk is there. They could sneeze on the plane all these things are body fluids and its these fluids that spread the virus, call me overeacting but if id been on that plane id be worried. But id never be on that plane myself as i have no desire to put myself and the rest of the population here at risk on my return.mountainm care to comment on my more clarified posts on page 4?

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
But a knife is a tool. A sidearm or a semi automatic rifle is not.

Balderdash!

The basis for Licenced firearms ownership in the UK is "need". As in one needs a tool for a particular job.

Quite sad that it has taken such a thread to wake up an otherwise 'sleepy' Forum.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE