Dry Bag Pack Liners Group Buy (incl Hammock size)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
John,

SWMBO says that I have another parel at the post office so that must be them, do you use some kind of magic to get them out so quick, cheers once again mate. When I go home I have my netting and dry bags to play with on my week off. Rep points for both me thinks. :D

Brian

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Had a great weekend thanks. All my kit was nice and dry ;)

A load of payment have come in but I did not get a chance to package any up last night. Should get some done tonight, probably not them all but we will see. Glad to hear you are happy with them.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Just a quick note to say there are no dry bags getting posted tomorrow. I have just packaged up the hammocks and netting orders that have been paid for but need an early night so the 24 dry bag orders that were paid since Thursday will need to wait till tomorrow night. You should still have them all by the weekend though.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
MagiKelly said:
Just a quick note to say there are no dry bags getting posted tomorrow. I have just packaged up the hammocks and netting orders that have been paid for but need an early night so the 24 dry bag orders that were paid since Thursday will need to wait till tomorrow night. You should still have them all by the weekend though.
I don't think anyone could possibly complain about that!
I don't know how you manage to do one, let alone several group buys at the same time.
Top Man :You_Rock_

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Good evening MagiKelly. Paypal sent ten minutes ago along with 'e'mail. Once again a hearty thanks from Swyn. :D

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Recieved mine this morning - all present and correct.

These Exped bags really are a lot lighter than the Ortlieb ones, aren't they?

Thanks again! :)

NickBristol

Forager
Feb 17, 2004
Bristol, UK
Bags arrived safe and sound today :)

Seriously impressed by the XXS Exped Crush - can almost hear my MP3 player breathing a sigh of relief :)

Cheers again for all the hard work :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE