Karrimor Sabre 75 (black) + Ortlieb 109 litre dry sack... hardly used

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Flannelfoot

Tenderfoot
Apr 15, 2012
South-west
For sale is a hardly used Karrimor Sabre 75 backpack (black) plus similarly hardly used Ortleib 109 ltr dry-bag bergen liner.

The Ortleib dry bag can be seen here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ortlieb-109L-Medium-Weight-Drybag-in-Black-/321094149337

Full spec. of the Karrimor Sabre 75 can be seen here: http://www.karrimor.com/karrimor-sf-sabre-75-plce-backpack-798011

Both of these were purchased together several years ago but have hardly been used, as can be seen from the photos. In fact, the dry bag has only been on one 7-day canoe trip, and has been folded up in my gear cupboard ever since.

Shortly after purchasing, I met my current girlfriend and we got into lightweight backpacking together, so this hard-use pack has been sitting unused as I don't get out to do anything bushcrafty anymore. Save for a dozen of times when I first bought it, it has permanently lived in my gear cupboard too. It sees no use, which is a shame because it is a fantastically well made, bomb-proof piece of kit - so it has to go.

As you can see from the photos it is in top condition (I'm very anal retentive about my gear!) and there are only some very light marks here and there. Some light marks to the plastic hardware and webbing straps as you would expect. There is no rip/tear/burn damage to it at all. I was very careful to never put the pack directly on the floor, so it's very clean and tidy as you can see from the photos. All YKK zips run smooth, without any damage... no black paint has been chipped off the zippers etc.

Legendary piece of kit, made of 1000 Cordura, and will last a lifetime.

New, the cheapest price I could find for the backpack was £145 - and the Ortleib dry bag was £25.00.

My price is £125.00 including UK delivery for both the Sabre 75 and the Ortlieb bag.

I also have DPM "Endicotts Grade 2" side pockets, Exped side pocket dry bags plus an as-new, unused Snugpak yoke in Olive Drab for sale. With the side pockets attached, the carrying capacity goes up to a massive 100 liters!

296daxf.jpg

34huzr4.jpg

2zemk2v.jpg

2prz62p.jpg

fbje2q.jpg

33acvpv.jpg

28ixnyw.jpg

qx2cyo.jpg

28841oi.jpg

33a5gmt.jpg

28hmkiq.jpg

23ubqqu.jpg

o9plqh.jpg

2utj89e.jpg

20psfvq.jpg

9vjod4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE