Dry Bag Pack Liners Group Buy (incl Hammock size)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bhageera

Jan 24, 2006
London
Hi john,

If I'm not too late Could I please order

2 x S packliners = £16.00
1 x XS packliner = £3.70
total = £19.70

Many thanks

match

Settler
Sep 29, 2004
Edinburgh
Possibly too late but here goes anyway :) (trust me to take a week away from it all during the good group buys...)

Exped:

XS x 2 @ 2.50 = 5.00
M x 2 @ 3.30 = 6.60
XXL x 1 @ 5.40

Total: 17.00 (tell me if I'm wrong...)

happy camper

Nomad
May 28, 2005
Scotland
hi :)
sorry for posting late, if you haven't already closed the list could i order the following please...
1 exped L folding dry bags at £3.70
1 exped XL folding dry bags at £4.10
1 exped XXL folding dry bags at £5.40
2 exped XS pack liners at £3.70 each
cheers :D

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Hi John - hope I've got in in time - can I add 1 x Large Rack Pack please (preferably in red - is for a pal in the red cross)

Thanks!

Damn....

Just got in from a long weekend away - can i add to the order please?? :eek:

2 x S 40/65ltr exped pack liners

2 x XL 22ltr exped fold dry bags

2 x L 13ltr exped fold dry bags

I make that £31.60.

Also, if i could have one green and one grey in each size? If not I'll take whatever.

Many thanks.....

Neil :D

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Probably placing the order tomorrow but I will post tonight when I close the offer and do the final tally.

I do not think I have the choice of colours. I believe each size comes in one colour but I could be wrong so I am afraid you will just need to take what colours come. If that is going to be a problem let me know.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Okay they are all here. They come with a cardboard bit attached to the bags to hang them on display stands. I will be removing this and binning it to save on postage. If you would prefer it kept then let me know. Postage may be a bit slower than other group buys as I am away on Friday, Sat and Sunday on a canoe trip and also the larger bags are going to be "fun" to pack :rolleyes: That'll teach me to stick to hammocks.

So PayPal payments should be made to John "at" MagiKelly.co.uk and MAKE SURE YOU SAY WHAT YOU HAVE ORDERED. Also include your username and address. In the event of confusion I will keep your money and use your dry bags as my own :p

Reactions: g4ghb

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
pp sent as well!

I for one really do appreciate the time and effort you put into organising these Group Buys! Thanks soooo much mate

:You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE