Do you pack wood, metal or plastic?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Its tiger striped maple Sally (the light is not causing the stripes, they are in the wood) - the very talented Weaver turned and carved it for me since he got sick of me going "wow" at his handmade harps and rocking horses :D

I may bob along and see the wood in the flesh since I plan to pop into the WG if time and other activities permit.

Red

Radix lecti

Native
Jan 15, 2006
Gloucester
Hi
For a nightout a crusader mug, swedish army kuksa , u.s army spoon and paper plates which i burn after. If i go out for a few days or more i add my old british army plate (aluminium) or the light my fire meal kit with swedish army trangia.
Regards
Darren

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
As a Scout Leader I take a mountain of gear (van load for last camp) when we camp and my personal kit is plastic apart from my wooden spoon although my mug and plate may be made of wood in future.

The one thing I love is my plastic thermal mug which will keep a brew warm in winter for half an hour while I am busy with the kids and have little time to drink it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE