DIY Top Quilt - hammock or ground.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I remember a figure of about $11/yd from them for 0.75 green. I know things have gone up a lot though recently :(

A tarp, full UQ, bivi bag base, pack cover, some spare for stuff sacs and maybe a little sail tarp would take 20 odd yards. A 99 yd order (1 roll) can be printed in any colour. They even do digicam!

Last edited:

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
That could be an idea, I'd certainly be interested, 9 yards minimum order pfffft. that's only just a bit more than one tarp :D It's about €26/m from Extremtextil.de so if it could be supplied for less than that it would be nice :)

I phoned the UK importer for Cuben fibre and they were after £50 a square meter:rolleyes:

Col_M

Jun 17, 2010
London and Devon
I remember a figure of about $1/yd from them for 0.75 green. I know things have gone up a lot though recently :(

A tarp, full UQ, bivi bag base, pack cover, some spare for stuff sacs and maybe a little sail tarp would take 20 odd yards. A 99 yd order (1 roll) can be printed in any colour. They even do digicam!
$1/yd is that right? if it is anywhere near that I'd bite their arm off :)

I phoned the UK importer for Cuben fibre and they were after £50 a square meter:rolleyes:
They can go whistle! Someone is making a pretty penny somewhere along the line.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Hehe, sory chaps I missed a 1 off that, sposed to be $11 :rolleyes:

Whichever way its not going to be cheap.

£50/m Gill ?:rofl: :yikes:

I would be free of Cuben for the rest of my life at that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE