Decent tomahawk cover?

Hi folks,
I'm new to the forum so apologies if I'm posting this (request for advice) in the wrong section! Basically, I've availed myself of a SOG Voodoo Hawk, courtesy of Heinnie Haynes. It has already served me well chopping up logs into kindling as well as destroying a chicken shed - intentionally, I might add! And before you ask...
1. It was MY chicken shed. I haven't gone on some wild rampage around East Yorkshire wielding a razor sharp tomahawk, and
2. The birds are now content in their new abode!
Anyway, the gist of this is that, whilst the 'hawk is fantastic, well made and does the job admirably, the cordura sheath that is supplied with it is pretty poor quality. It relies on weak press studs to prevent the tool from dropping out of the sheath and the belt loop looks like it won't last for long.
I'd like a leather cover to protect the head of the 'hawk as it is literally sharp enough to slice a sheet of white paper.
Any suggestions, anyone?...
I'm open to suggestions.
Regards and stay safe,
Sean

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Hi Sean,

Its customary to create an introduction thread first when first posting on a forum ;)

There are various leather workers on forum, I would recommend checking the for sale topics and searching and asking if they will knock you one up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE