Dartmoor October Meet ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 28, 2013
devon
sorry ivan, i've got a bit confused.,Have i got to turn up with a large manhood and my dads car keys? i don't have an ashtray, perhaps someone could make me one.Anyway, it's a bit early and i feel unusual.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
sorry ivan, i've got a bit confused.,Have i got to turn up with a large manhood and my dads car keys? i don't have an ashtray, perhaps someone could make me one.Anyway, it's a bit early and i feel unusual.

NO! Don't panic mate, just a few of the boys getting a little excited about the upcoming meet, just bring your usual kit, and your sense of humour, anyway your dad wouldn't lend you the air from his tyres!

Really looking forward to hooking up again, been ages mate.

Ivan...

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
I guess I'll bring my new toy with me too.
I need some sort of security to keep Ivan away from my gear! ;-)

5ary2uqu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I guess I'll bring my new toy with me too.
I need some sort of security to keep Ivan away from my gear! ;-)

5ary2uqu.jpg

Nice! Looking forwrd to having a go on that! Oh yeah and some of your other gear once i have rifled it, anyway your crafty tent alarm worked very well at the beach meet a couple of years ago, made i jump when i was checking your stuff!

See you in a few days mate.

Ivan...

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Just for a bit of fun I am going to try and get some Rat Packs for this meeting. It depends if there is the interest and if I can actually track them down locally. There needs to be a reasonable amount of commitment here. As soon as I mentioned them before the Moot they went faster than hot cakes.

There may be the choice of Brit or Amerkin! The Amerkin ones have the flameless ration heaters in most of them and obviously a pubic wig! Either version will be at cost at £8 a pop which is very cheap. Menu selection will be pot luck. I have a vague recollection that the Amerkinn version is smaller but then they probably eat two or three a day!

I will put up a group buy which needs feedback ASAP. I have usually taken payment by BACS up front as this is a significant outlay.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi The Hound of Midnite, i would like to order 8 of the rat packs, please, if it comes to fruition.

6 of the Brit ones

2 of the American.

Thankyou, oh! I dont do all that paypal stuff, so good old cash upon your arrival sir, if that is ok?

I would have posted on your official order thread, but i ain't clever enough to put my name on the list. But feel free to add my order on there.

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Gang, well it's stopped raining! Beautiful today and the liars have changed the forecast to pretty good! Anyway took the eldest up to the site today, and of course he wanted to muck about on the assault course(part of that woods is a possible place to hang) Then had a wander down to the lake, to have a look at the pet cemetary, and a massive cedar of lebanon, i did some surgery on years ago (fool for scale), ambled back through the wood, and couldn't resist a couple of tractor pics!

Ivan...

Roll on Saturday!!

Assault Course Colehayes 001.jpg Assault Course Colehayes 002.jpg Assault Course Colehayes 003.jpg

Assault Course Colehayes 004.jpg Assault Course Colehayes 005.jpg Assault Course Colehayes 006.jpg

Assault Course Colehayes 007.jpg Assault Course Colehayes 008.jpg Assault Course Colehayes 009.jpg

Assault Course Colehayes 010.jpg Assault Course Colehayes 011.jpg Assault Course Colehayes 012.jpg

Assault Course Colehayes 013.jpg Assault Course Colehayes 014.jpg Assault Course Colehayes 015.jpg

Assault Course Colehayes 016.jpg Assault Course Colehayes 017.jpg Assault Course Colehayes 018.jpg

Assault Course Colehayes 019.jpg

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi ivan i likey a lot cant wait for saturday to come what time are we aluod to arrive regards dave ps im excited

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Looking good Ivan. I will have to publicly apologise as I just cant make it at all. I have already let you know the reasons but just so the others are not disappointed by my non appearance lol
I am well up for some time on the moor perhaps not a meet I could do to see my old mates Ginger McVittie and the Perfumed Turk.Have agreat time the lot of you and someone keep an eye on Welshy he hasn't been out for months

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
hi ivan i likey a lot cant wait for saturday to come what time are we aluod to arrive regards dave ps im excited

Hi Dave, as early as you like my friend, i have booked the whole site for the week, and i will be up there from 8.00am, and will be looking forward to company.

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Looking good Ivan. I will have to publicly apologise as I just cant make it at all. I have already let you know the reasons but just so the others are not disappointed by my non appearance lol
I am well up for some time on the moor perhaps not a meet I could do to see my old mates Ginger McVittie and the Perfumed Turk.Have agreat time the lot of you and someone keep an eye on Welshy he hasn't been out for months

Hi Steve, thats a crying shame, i understand mate, although i will tell a very different story to the other members, poetic license and all, give me a shout when you are next free, i may even well come and collect you, as you are a valued camper, and i need to brush up on my Scot's accent!

Atb.

Ivan and the Rover assortment!

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Oh Yeah! While i think about it, there is pretty much everything we could want on site, but! Please remember to pack a chair or be prepared to make some kind of seating, as that is the only thing thin on the ground, and as said before you won't have to carry your chair very far, as the parking area is really close to the main area.

Ivan...

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
Oh Yeah! While i think about it, there is pretty much everything we could want on site, but! Please remember to pack a chair or be prepared to make some kind of seating, as that is the only thing thin on the ground, and as said before you won't have to carry your chair very far, as the parking area is really close to the main area.

Ivan...

Is there an open bar and a tobacconists?

sent from my smart phone thingy using chubby digits

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
As usual Mr.W, there will be vodka in abundance along with a pouch of baccie (iPad corrected that to "vaccine" which may be more appropriate) in payback for your pouch you lost when we last met.
As the sweaty isn't going, there's no need to padlock your backpack now.................but there again..........

Looking forward to a long awaited night or three out under the stars.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
As usual Mr.W, there will be vodka in abundance along with a pouch of baccie (iPad corrected that to "vaccine" which may be more appropriate) in payback for your pouch you lost when we last met.
As the sweaty isn't going, there's no need to padlock your backpack now.................but there again..........

Looking forward to a long awaited night or three out under the stars.

Hi Mate, no interuptions, now the Sweatty has cried off, at least we can have a proper chat, and understand each other, be great to catch up.

Do you know your arrival plans, and are you coming alone or with company?

Ivan...

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
what does steve mean look after the welshy he's not been out for months i wanted to show him my new norgie that cost me a fiver and ask him if i needed to wear it with something under it or do i put stuff on top of it and why he's not coming regards dave
ps im excited

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
what does steve mean look after the welshy he's not been out for months i wanted to show him my new norgie that cost me a fiver and ask him if i needed to wear it with something under it or do i put stuff on top of it and why he's not coming regards dave
ps im excited

OOOHH! Dave, you are a boy, Steve mean't the other Welshy, that silly old horse of Troy!

Ivan...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE