Dartmoor 24 Hour Rat Pack Challenge....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Morning Victims! Last call for the Twit's! Challenge, weather set fair, all ready to go!
Just got to get to the woods before you lot, to stash beer and hide anything heavy, so you have about half an hour to ask any last minute questions,cry or need reassurance, cos i am orf!

We have a surprise last minute guest old fatty Lawlesswasp! He has hidden his kids under the stairs until Sunday, good man!(only joking, he has sold them on Ebay)

So safe journey's everyone and see you at the rendezvous point.

Bring it on!!

Ivan...

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Waiting for Rich to arrive in the Limo absolutely knackered after a 14 1/2 hour shift All packed though.Looking forward to seeing everyone in the peak of condition .Bit like a bushcraft Crufts this one.
Pleased to hear Lawlesswasp is joining us he must have nothing better to do.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I hope not wish I could of gone to this but circlestances did not let me. Is there going to be a nother one?

Don't worry Kong and others, there are all kinds of challenges planned for 2014, some harder than others.

Details will be posted here.

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
So... err, I take it everyone perished on this challenge then??

Hi Alex, it was good fun, unfortunately, some of the rules were bent, shall we say, some who shall remain nameless had rather more than 4000 calories in their rat packs, goodness only knows where they got them from!

Ivan...

Kong

Forager
Aug 2, 2013
Somerset
Don't worry Kong and others, there are all kinds of challenges planned for 2014, some harder than others.

Ivan...

Thanks you will there be a oppertunity to do some tracking or some thing I saw a post to day about it and would like to have a go at it

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Thanks you will there be a oppertunity to do some tracking or some thing I saw a post to day about it and would like to have a go at it

Hi Kong, no bother at all, i have access to some lovely badger runs, where you are almost guaranteed to spot some, i am far removed from an expert but can show you the basics, i also have contacts that will show you stuff that will blow you away, but there is a charge for that.

Be good to meet you someday.

Regards.

Ivan...

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hi Kong, no bother at all, i have access to some lovely badger runs, where you are almost guaranteed to spot some, i am far removed from an expert but can show you the basics, i also have contacts that will show you stuff that will blow you away, but there is a charge for that.

Be good to meet you someday.

Regards.

Ivan...

Can I tag that on to my next visit ??? Badgers I mean :rolleyes:

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich

Ivan...

I like challenges as well, as You know Ivan...

The First one for the Suffolk Mob will be a wild RAT Pack Challenge in March, then as Just Posted the Suffolk Boone is in may, I am also planing a Response Pack one as well.. in the good weather, got a cople of more ideas up my sleve as well. :)

I spoke to the Suffolk Mob... and some think the Idea of an exchange visit :)..... just all the bits to be sorted..

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE