Dale of Norway at TK Max

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scoops_uk

Nomad
Feb 6, 2005
Jurassic Coast
Hi All,

Heads Up for anyone looking for a serious wooly jumper!

My local TK Max has some Dale of Norway jumpers in reduced from £170 to £40! Not in my size though :-(

If you want a proper Norwegian wooly jumper.....

Scoops

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Rebel said:
Might fit me then! ;)

Just bought a Craghopper shirt from T K Maxx for 12 quid, which was a good deal - reduced from 35.00.

Tha wouldn't be the green nosquito long sleeved shirt with the ultr wierd collar that unfolds to cover the whole neck, and aslo has a secret pocket on the chest? If so, bum,\ I paid 15 quid a couple of months ago!! :aargh4: Aah well, 3 quid isn't too much I suppose, but it is a great shirt, very comfortable.

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
spamel said:
Tha wouldn't be the green nosquito long sleeved shirt with the ultr wierd collar that unfolds to cover the whole neck, and aslo has a secret pocket on the chest? If so, bum,\ I paid 15 quid a couple of months ago!! :aargh4: Aah well, 3 quid isn't too much I suppose, but it is a great shirt, very comfortable.

Yep, that's the one. :D

scoops_uk

Nomad
Feb 6, 2005
Jurassic Coast
I got a couple of those too :D

TK Max is sort of like retail foraging, you just have to keep a regular eye on the place and you turn up all sorts of goodies :lmao:

Scoops

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE