Custom firesteels

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Morning all, I'm looking for a couple of army sized firesteels in either Buffalo Horn or Desert Ironwood. I can either pay or I have a few items to swap - Radius 21 paraffin stove, White Box Stove, Blacks Solo pot set, Wetterlings Axe (slightly smaller than GB Wildlife) plus other stuff.

Let me know. Cheers

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
I have some of the bits u need buddy would need to put them together first though,Have loads of other woods /materials as well.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Great stuff, Gill!! Ideally, I'd like 2 in the Desert & 2 of horn. Let me know how much or any swaps, mate. Whilst we're talking, as I didn't sell the Shing Bushy I'll be needing a LH sheath for it - you still up for it?? Cheers.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Yep, got your addy. I'll post the knife at the weekend - there's no rush as it's just for back up. I'll have dark broon, left hand with fire steel holder. I'll leave the design to you. If it's half as good as the one you made for my Busse Game Warden I'll be very pleased. Cheers mate.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
No probs buddy,thanks for the comments .Do you have your own firesteels or will i use some i have ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE