khukri new 2 catties ammo mold 10cm zebra esbit triangle trangia burner or trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys there are still some items am badly needing so ive decided these items have to go to make room
firstly
black kukri brand new condition blade has never been sharpened and could do with re profiling imho. entire thing is 16inches long from heel to tip of blade it really looks fit for purpose as a no nonsense hacking and digging item. basiccaly a big survival knife.
I don't know who made it but its a hefty well made bit of kit. ive cut through the stitchin near the top of the sheath just wants re stitching
price is £35 posted to your door uk only over 18 years old only.
would trade it for.
smaller knife fixed blade bushcraft or hunting/ survival style must be in mint condition what have you got?
honey stove in very good to mint condition.
coleman feather stove in great condition
vapalux m320 lantern in complete and working order
coleman sportster stove in same condition as above
francis barker m88 compass.
gerber camp axe in mint condition
pathfinder cookset the gi type not the round one
tatonka teapot type kettle.
eagle kettle in very clean condition.

next up pickle fork shooter hunting catapult made by bloodshot catapults and is fitted with a new set of double tapered theraband gold bands. made from polymer and is virtually indestrctable a very reliable and accurate hunting catty. £20 to your door and paypal fees included.
or swap for (one) of the items on my swaps list below

next is an aluminium and buffalo horn milbro styled catty lovely brass pins all hand made
fitted with double tapered theraband gold hunting bands for over the fork shooting but bands can be changed to traditional milbro style if you have the wish to do that. personally its super powerful and accurate as it is
£35. to your door or swap for one of the items on my swaps list below.

next is a 9.5mm two round ammo mold. I shoot 14mm ball so this one is surplus to requirements
its two cavity with a tap sprue cutter. lovely traditional item £25. posted to your door or swap (one of the items) from the lower swaps list.

and finally small cooking kit includes !0cm zebra billy can very little use over a meths burner .esbit triangle stove and trangia spirit burner the whole lot goes together and is yours for £30. may split in trades for items listed below

items im after.
zebra lunchbox in mint condition
msr stowaway pot in mint condition
honey stove. in very good clean condition
Hudson bay brass tinderbox with mag glass in lid.
mora clipper or robust/ any steel but must be mint and depends what you are wanting for it
other moras considered.and dependant on what you are wanting for it
colonial type fire steel. and flint dependant on what you want for it
british army clasp knife.
wenger soldier knife aluminium handle. must be mint.
other fixed bladed knives ehat have you got?
set of throwing knives. in good condition
fletching jig.
rifle scope half decent with mounts.
astronomical telescope
tatonka steel mug with folding handles. dependant on what you want for it.
gsi glasier mug with folding handles dependant on what you want for it
uco micro lantern dependant on what you want for it
feurhand lantern in very good condition
chalwyn tropic in in mint condition
compasses what have you got im very willing to combine items for the right one prefer francis barker m88 or cammenga 3h

cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
I will combine items for an offer of a much sort after item from the top list dependant on condition etc and what you want for it cheers guys
im also looking for
us army mess tins.
german army mess tins
a cold steel Canadian belt knife
a bark river micro Canadian
a set of throwing knives.
a us army pocket knife.
a british army golok machete in original condition un modded
german pantograph (paratroopers knife)
german army metal eidelwiess badge

Last edited:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo!

My Mark Hill woody blade for the tiny catapult and the steel core catapult?

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
just a thought guys if you are wanting trades please don't look at cash value if you like and I like then that should be all that's needed.
obviously if im offered an item of high value then il be very willing to combine. multiples of my items.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Thursday evening bump bump. still very willing on the trades guys. and ive lots of stuff not listed here if you have the item I want, sorry need :eek:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
update aluminium catty on hold for clouston
10cm zebra gone
khukri gone
red catty gone
aluminium catty on hold pending.

still got
pickle fork catty.
trangia burner
ammo mold
esbit triangle

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
last items left
ammo mold
pickle fork shooter
all other items traded or on hold.
so these last two are open to trades of small fixed blade knives don't have to be bushcrafty
also looking for brass uco lantern
and anything from my first lower list.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
id swap the pair together for a vapalux m320 lantern in working or non working condition as long as its complete and the glass is intact etc.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
these two items are still here and can go together for the right trade. am also looking for a flecktarn poncho or basha if that helps.

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Successful transaction with great bear if anyone's thinking of buying any of his gear don't hesitate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE