Crusader Cup Lids

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
Hi, this forum may prove to be expensive for me, so much ingenuity.

I've used the Crusader for 80% of my outdoor cooking over the last three years (I'm an aspiring b'crafter but a more capable long session angler) and have always used tin plates balanced on top to create a lid. Needless to say a less than perfect solution.

Seeing these and seeing the reviews I think I'd rather like one (maybe two). Two questions; 1). Are they dreafully expensive? 2). What metal have you fashioned these from?

Thanks in advance,

Mick.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Hi, this forum may prove to be expensive for me, so much ingenuity.

I've used the Crusader for 80% of my outdoor cooking over the last three years (I'm an aspiring b'crafter but a more capable long session angler) and have always used tin plates balanced on top to create a lid. Needless to say a less than perfect solution.

Seeing these and seeing the reviews I think I'd rather like one (maybe two). Two questions; 1). Are they dreafully expensive? 2). What metal have you fashioned these from?

Thanks in advance,

Mick.

1: £7 and
2: Aluminium

Dogs danglies.

Aug 29, 2007
Wiltshire
I would definitely like one of these when you make the next batch.

From the look of the photos they have a very professional finish.

thanks

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
Okay, I'm up for one of the next batch. Better than my 'accident waiting to happen jenga-style' balanced hot plate. Let me know how I go about sorting the payments out (PayPal etc.)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE