Crusader Cooking Unit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mark wood

Forager
Jul 25, 2004
Newcastle
Quite a few places on the net will order BCB stuff in for you. I've used www.adventurekit.co.uk a couple of times and found them very good (the got me the BCB mini mess tin). Penrith survival are also prepared to order stuff in. You can also email BCB directly and ask about local stockists.

Mark

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
You aint on your own,ive been waitin and lookin for one of these for ages.

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Nigel,

I have been awaiting for these to come in for five months - BCB have a quality issue with them and their supplier has delayed arrival for that long sorting them out - earliest estimates I can get from BCB is some time mid-sept and I would guess this applies to all other outlets as their all supplied by BCB.

GUESS ITS A CASE OF DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH.

SquirrelBoy

Nomad
Feb 1, 2004
UK
Cheers Gary,

Make sure you let me know when you have them and they`ll be an order in it for you :biggthump

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Cheers Nigel, will do, but it is turning into a comedy of errors - I just hope these stoves are worth it in the long run!

tedw

Settler
Sep 3, 2003
Cambridgeshire, UK
I got mine last week (and it seems good kit to me :) ) from:

Home Guard (Field Supplies)
2b Cottingham Way Ind. Estate
(Behind the Fire Station)
Thrapston
Northants
Tel: 01832 732492

They are just 2 minutes from the A14/A45 junction and I've found them excellent for good quality Army surplus and general military-orientated outdoor kit at good prices. I think they do mail order.

Ted W

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
I've just found this on the BCB site:

sf_home.jpg

guess who this is :naughty:

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Some ugly bloke!

Did you Tedw maybe they have finally arrived - BCB will likely have a back log of orders to clear so fingers crossed for me too!

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
RE-COOKERS - it appears fifty samples were sent out to outlets with them in their catalogues as for the rest ??????????? wait wait and more wait I'm afraid.

Zacary

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2004
Interesting, if BCB had quality issues with these cooker sets and returned them or refused the main item as you suggest Gary then surely the samples they sent out would still have the same quality issues?

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I want one too :eek:): LOL

Last month I mailed BCB about this cooking unit about availability overhere in Holland. The guy who gave me a respons told me the best place to obtain them is via Cadet direct - 'cause BCB hasn't got any distrubutors or retail outlets in Holland.

And as Paganwolf mentioned earlier: keep an eye on the Woodlore site :mischief: - Dude, who gave you that info :eek:): :rolmao: :biggthump LOL

:wave:

PC2K

Settler
Oct 31, 2003
The Netherlands, Delft
BCB has no distrubutors or retail outlets in holand ? i have bought many things from BCB in dutch store's, so that sounds a bit weird to me !

maybe you should look wheather gellert sells them, gellert sells a lot of things with just a gellert sticker sticked over the BCB logo.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE