Warrior assault systems new mtp respiator case crusader cooking system plus+++

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi Guys further to my clearout I have up for trade.
a warrior assault systems (pro ops) large utility pouch mtp multicam pattern loads of molle attatchement points and molle fittings.
this pouch is brand new and of superb quality.
secondly I have a new latest issue british army MTP gsr respirator case/ field pack it comes with all straps and the two detachable side pouches its in latest mtp pattern and has molle attachment points and molle belt fittings
and thirdly
a complete bcb crusader cooking system includes bcb osprey bottle brand new. osprey cup brand new. genuine issue dpm water bottle pouch bcb crusader cup in silver which has been used to boil water only once and silver cooker unit which has been used twice.
brand new unused latest version mora robust pro c much better than the previous versions longer tang wider blade and decent finger guard.
im very willing to combine items for offers of the right items.
photos will be on here very shortly.
What im looking for is one or all of these items listed below.
firstly
Fairbairn sykes commando knife in really good condition with sheath. (not a j nowill please) I have two already.
secondly
wood jewel puukko in really good condition.
thirdly
a slender puukko possibly issakki?
fourthly
douk douk knife in mint condition or nearly.
fifth
Mercator k55k knife in reed green condition vital.
six
hollow handled survival knife possibly cold steel survival edge.?
seven
schrade extreme survival f5 in great condition.
eight
marbles mini Damascus hunter.
nine
victorinox folders.
and ten
would be a mora carver in first class condition the longer bladed 106 is the model im looking for
lastly
knife with stag handle folder or fixed condition vital.
photos up soon guys.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
withdrawn
in addition to the wants list im also looking for survival type neck knife of good quality prefer a bit bigger types of standard production neck knives. condition very important

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE