Air rifles sharps. tent. poncho. tatonka. crusader kit pocket stove cash needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
HI guys ive been looking for a bow suitable for me to shoot and had these items in swap shop but to no avail.
so ive decided to list them here. and try to raise enough cash for a bow this way.
so first up is a bsa mercury which has had a camo snakeskin paint job on the stock superb accurate plenty of power and fitted with a brand new 4x32 mildot pa adjust scope and one piece mount. its .22 cal and is a lovely hunting rifle it also has with it a sound moderator made by myself with is very very effective
the price for this item is £60 face to face meetup only I will not post air rifles.
the second rifle is a b2 Chinese made .22 air rifle again plenty of power and very rugged.
the price for this is £20 face to face meetup I will not post air rifles sorry
next offering is 3 VICTORINOX SWISS ARMY KNIVES
one of them is an alox soldier the other two are models with 3/ 4 blades and standard red plastic handles the alox is in mint condition the other two are in vgc no damage at all £30 for all 3 together will not split price includes uk postage and paypal fees
next up is a brand new adventure ridge one man back packing tent this is unused and onle weighs as much as a heavy nylon tarp
£15 posted and pay palled
next is a tatonka 1.6 litre kettle which is actually a billy can with a frying pan lid its brand new unused stainless steel and is of the highest quality £17 posted and paypalled to your door.
next up is an mtp pattern poncho this is brand new unused pack really small into its own stuff sack £15 posted and paypalled
next up is a complete new bcb crusader kit in black Teflon.
kit consists of dpm water bottle pouch, osprey water bottle, osprey plastic mug, bcb crusader mug, bcb crusader cooker unit, aluminium lid made by a member on here, and a brand new unused bilbank bag whole kit is yours for £35 posted and paypalled uk only
and next up and finally a backpacking lite pocket stove in its tin £15 posted and paypalled.
im only running off a dongle at the mo so having trouble uploading photos il try again later on but can promise photos today.
knives and air rifles to members of 18 year old and over. air rifles face to face meetup local or you collect
cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
its the tatonka 1.6 litre kettle mate and ive done a wrong pricing on it. its yours for £14 if you want it mate if you just have a look on amazon there are plenty of them ant a clue how to add links :eek:
Have you got a link or pictures of the Tatonka kit please, interested :)

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
its the tatonka 1.6 litre kettle mate and ive done a wrong pricing on it. its yours for £14 if you want it mate if you just have a look on amazon there are plenty of them ant a clue how to add links :eek:

Ah I see what it is, sorry I thought it was something different :(

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
nice day for a meetup if anyone has a bow they are willing to trade aside from the kit listed here I would bring tons more gear for you to choose from
victorinox knives have now gone guys but tons more kit to go.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
deal fell through again on bsa mercury so its back up guys plus other items still here prefer face to face meetup with the bsa mercury rest of gear I can post id ideally trade the rest of the remaining gear for a nice bow help out if you can guys?

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
I have the chance of a really nice bow if I can come up with the cash fast so im dropping the prices on the remaining items
BSA mercury with scope was £60 now £50 for quick shift the scope alone is worth that price.
crusader kit was £35 now £30
backpacking lite pocket stove was £15 now £14
all other items gone guys.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
update to thread just the pocket stove and crusader kit left from original list but adding and revising prices
firstly the pocket stove is now only £12 posted and paypalled
the crusader kit has a price drop to now only £28 posted and paypalled
adding to the mix a brand new unused british army mtp (latest pattern) basha and its stuff sack absolutely pristine genuine and new £30 posted and paypalled
also adding
a water bottle pouch like the maxpedition tall one designed for a wide mouth one litre bottle. and it comes with a karrimor 1 litre bottle absolutely mint as new
the pouch is in digital multi cam pouch and bottle £17 which includes postage and pay pal fees
sorry I cant do photos guys this laptop is dying a slow death and is crashing constantly.
I'm also looking for archery stuff ie
fletching jig
screw in broadheads
basic fibreglass bow of high draw weight over 40lbs
quivers
American flatbow right handed over 40lbs draw weight
horse bow highish draw weight?
self cocking pistol crossbow like armex tomcat etc
full size crossbow
perhaps we can do a deal trade?

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
little bump on this fine Tuesday afternoon
mtp pattern basha still here for now
full crusader kit still here
pocket stove still here
water bottle pouch still here guys.
I'm more interested in archery gear than cash guys so would prefer trades.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE