Crafty Secret Santa 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pete11

Nomad
Jul 12, 2013
Scotland
Recieved mine today. Now, can I resist the temptation tae open it ? Means I will have an extra pressy than the family , haha.

Thank you Secret Santa

Pete

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Package sent :) daft bat behind the counter said we don't do tracking but gave me my recorded delivery barcoded receipt, some people should'nt be working where mail and packages are concerned.

At risk of playing devils advocate. Tracking, and recorded delivery are not the same thing. With tracking, you get commentary on the package as it goes on it's journey "picked up from post office", "delivered to sorting office", "handed to the delivery office", "out for delivery", "delivered @ xx:xx".

Recorded delivery is simply "Package delivered @ xx:xx".

With Royal mail, you can get special delivery (about 8 quid a go), which gives you full tracking, and a signature when delivered (before 1300 next day). Or you can get "signed for" which is their recorded service, and is about a quid extra over their normal service.

What this all basically means, is that I should spend less time in the post office sending stuff out and more time in the woods.

*hides*

J

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
b903845a1c6740954a30351bc2313bc8.jpg

This is my first post and didn't want to start a new thread. I was challenged to make a bushcraft Xmas decoration. This is what I came up with.

where did this post appear from?

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
mine has been received and awaits xmas morning under my tree.

I will be sending mine tomorrow (things have been chaotic getting everything finalised for my Finland Trip (in 17 days and counting woop woop)
sorry for the Delay.

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE