Crafty Secret Santa 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Finally got around to posting. Local post office is closed at lunch times and closed by the time I finish work! joys of rural living lol

just awaiting the arrival of mine now. :)

as a none Christian who celebrates the solstice am I able to open it on the 21st?

Last edited:

Two Socks

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
Norway
I have received a package today! Now I am just waiting for the one I sent out to be received. It has been a while and I begin to worry about it a bit.

cranmere

Settler
Mar 7, 2014
Somerset, England
Greensurfingbear, I worked with a bunch of Hindu people one year, they reckoned that they had the best fun because they joined in with everyone's festivals, and invited everyone to theirs. (They served darned good food). So I reckon you can celebrate whatever you like on whichever date you choose and it will still be the midwinter festival.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Nothing here and it doesn't have to get to France either :) missing quite a few parcels so may be related however

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I had mine sent to my nesting box so I wont see it untill the New year.

But that will extend the fun.

mousey

Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I've got round to sending mine :) apparently it's saturday for last day 1st class postage....

have fun everyone :)

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
I posted mine yesterday, tracking says it hasn't arrived yet. Hope it will arrive soon.

Have received a package. Glad it said Crafty SS on the outside, Else I would have just opened it. And now as I write this I realise I didn't put anything on my package to indicate it is CSS and shouldn't be opened until xmas... Oops.

J

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Mine might have arrived... box left by the postie just had BCUK on it so I opened it up thinking that the present inside would be wrapped but it wasn't so I've received a nicely turned little wooden bowl and a nice sami style leather coffee pouch with a cramp ball and some wood wool inside for tinder :)

Only problem is I don't know if that's my Crafty Secret Santa pressie or my Brantub pressie :dunno:

greensurfingbear

Mine might have arrived... box left by the postie just had BCUK on it so I opened it up thinking that the present inside would be wrapped but it wasn't so I've received a nicely turned little wooden bowl and a nice sami style leather coffee pouch with a cramp ball and some wood wool inside for tinder :)

Only problem is I don't know if that's my Crafty Secret Santa pressie or my Brantub pressie :dunno:

yule tide mystery!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE