"Craft" It On.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Should we start again? I was really excited about this thread, I thought it might be a real source of inspiration for those having a go themselves.

I'd be willing to make something to start it again, has to be wood based as that's my bag!

Let me know.

Leo

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
sorry i will get a pic up of the hobo tonight. set an alarm on my phone and will make sure i get it posted! if i havent done it by 9 someone post on here and i will get an email to remind me.

Ok this hasn't just stalled it's completely ground to a halt!!!

I'd like to make an offer of a shrink pot to get things rolling again. Yet to be made but I'm true to my word and hopefully it will might get things rolling again. Small I know but it's a start.

Hobo line can be re-offered when proposer has more time as is clearly very busy.

Do I hear any offers...

Leo

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
I'm tempted to join in with this. no one see,s to have anything going though?

I've got this kiridashi kicking about that I made as an experiment. - needs the edge sorting out though, so I'll get that done over the weekend.

Andy

Last edited:

ashes1627

Nomad
Nov 13, 2010
North Walsham, Norfolk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE