Christmas Hopes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
So what are you all hoping for for christmas?

For me it's a down sleeping bag as the synthetic one i have at the moment isn't a very good one and only 1 season. Also I might be asking for a bivi bag aswell for sleeping out under my basha :)

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
...or the crazy horse ones, five down.

BTW where you been scott? :wink:

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Lightweight green trousers.
A swedish firesteel (but i doubt they can find one :roll: )
A book called "A life on the edge" by BS Christiansen.

That's about all I can think of. :wink:

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Been having abit of trouble with my browser and been quite busy with coursework and homework and stuff, btw whats the bushcrafti?

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
i have been lucky we wont be home for xmas i will be sitting in sunny madeira again so my lovely wife and hobbit have given me my present allready i have a nice green and black linen macarta north star :wave:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Get yourself one Hootchi, and just ignore Magikelly, he hasn't quite got it all figured, bless...:wink:

:rolmao:

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Young Bushman said:
So what are you all hoping for for christmas?

For me it's a down sleeping bag as the synthetic one i have at the moment isn't a very good one and only 1 season. Also I might be asking for a bivi bag aswell for sleeping out under my basha :)

I am getting myself,
Good Life
Up the Yukon without a Paddle
by Amos, Dorian

I still will have to wrap a nice paper around it, dress up as Santa Claus and ask where Abbe is while handing out presents to the kids, later when I come back as myself I will play that I again missed Santa and play that I am surprised about the present I got. Then I will sit down with some nice red wine, eating reindeer and listen to the song "Rudolf the red nose reindeer"....dadaadala... enjoying my book. Hmmmmmmmm.......aaaaaaa

Wonderful Christmas coming
Abbe
:chill:

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
TheViking said:
I want that one too! :wink: :cry:

Mmmm.... i can understand that. It tastes lovely. :biggthump

Well, .....you only have to be a nice boy and write a letter to Santa.....he might bring you a book too. :wink:
But if you start to eat reindeer too , Santa will soon have no transportation anymore. :naughty:

cheers mate
Abbe

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
It's a fantastic book lads and very funny in parts!

I'm not really desperate for anything for xmas....everything is greatfully accepted :eek:): Wife always does well though, don't know where she shops but she always gets me stuff I like...even if I didn't know I liked it!

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Ditto Viking - and a express one way ticket out the rat race might be nice too!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE