Christmas Hopes

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
I've got no real expectations, last year I got socks, scouring pads and some chocolate.

Woohoo.

And a Readers digest fact book (more enthusiastic Woohoo this time)

And a rather nice SAK (Woo-hoo!!!)

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
My wife told me she wanted me to look out for some trousers that she could get me for christmas until I reminded her that I'm still waiting for the ones she promised me for my birthday last March!!

Bill

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I'd make do with a tangerine and a bag o nuts !! :cry:

Unfortunately I may end up with a new dossbag and Ray's series 1 - 3 on DVD !! :super:

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
I'm after vouchers, so I can afford to go out and get my sexy new 'can swim in the sea without your feet getting wet' walking boots.

And my other xmas hopes are already in the making...I've been doing LOTS of cooking, xmas puds and mince pies by the thousands...I aspire to be 32 stone and last night I started making my xmas crackers...brilliant...don't know how long I can hold out on putting the deccies up though....
:eek:):

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
What Magikelly doesn't realise is his belt doesn't perform as well. So, Hootchi, Magikelly's alternative isn't really an alternative, just a compromise :wink:

hootchi

Settler
Hmmm... :?:
Either,
MagiKelly said:
Resist, resisit I tell you.

I can sell you a new multi purpose strop. As well as stropping your knifes to a shaving edge it can also be used to keep your trousers up.
Or..
Jake Rollnick said:
What Magikelly doesn't realise is his belt doesn't perform as well. So, Hootchi, Magikelly's alternative isn't really an alternative, just a compromise :wink:
:rolmao: :wink:

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
There are a few items that I would like to add to our kit.

One of the Swedish 35ltr rucks.
A Wetterlings large hunters axe.
takedown saw
A complete Clickstand setup w/trangia
SS kettle
Pocket water purifier
A fancy smancy slingshot (catapult?)
Pair of '0' degree F. ultra lite sleeping bags
Hammock

Dream Gifts

New motor for truck
Cabin in a 10+ acre woodlot that borders on National forest.

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
What kinda hammock you looking for RovingArcher?

Hootchi, trust me Magikelly is brilliant at conjuring up all sorts of funny ideas :wink: :rolmao:

:biggthump

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
i dunno what sleeping bag to ask for? I would like it to be down and season 3-4 or at least able to cope with winter and in green would be nice but i'm not too fussed don't really want it to be much more than £40-50

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Vango make a great bunch of bags for that range Scott. Ultra-lites are fab.

SquirrelBoy

Nomad
Feb 1, 2004
UK
Ive asked Santa for a lovely new Leather Possibles Pouch (i did check the spelling on that one guys before you ask!!) amoung other things...

Funny thing is though it will be delivered by BearclawBushcraft... Yippee, think ive found one of Santa`s little helpers !!! :rolmao:

SquirrelBoy

Nomad
Feb 1, 2004
UK
Wayne said:
I think you will be well pleased with the pouch. A very nice bit of kit. :wave:
Cheers Wayne - they do look really nice and I hope to give it a duel use as a pouch for field archery when I get the time.
It will go well with my RM belt, A-Wood Woodlore and my Quicks Traditional Side Quiver... :biggthump

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I'm hoping my Gene Ingram arrives around Christmas because that's the present from Eloise... As for the pouch. I really really want one! and about 1000 other things. I hate cash flow!

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
RA the hennessey is great. I haven't slept a night in it yet but have treid it out and it is very simple and very comfortable!

Magikelly said:
To be honest guys, Jake's right, the Starkie does rock

Glad you finally admitted it :wink:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE