Cheap Karrimor Boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spark

Forager
Jun 18, 2006
nr. Bristol
bcd.awardspace.info
I'm not sure about the fabric version of these boots but the leather version is very good and has served me well over Ten Tors training and Dartmoor. I haven't had any problems since I bought them in January. I would definitely recommend these boots.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Karrimor must be going discount? I got a pair of KSB shoes for £19.99 at Lillywhites in London on 1st June, good walking shoe/trainers though :)

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
I he had a pair of 300's a few years ago. They travelled the world with me, from rain forests to deserts, glaciers and sharp edged rocks in the mountains. They are a superb boot' really do take a good beating. I found them very comfortable although the waterproof liner never lasts very long. I've been meaning to get another pair as that seems a good price.

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
My KSB 300 boots are the only boots that have had a lacing eye break off.

They must be about 3 years old by now.

My boots usually wear down at the heel before anything else goes.I was most disappointed with the KSBs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE