cheap alternative to crusader cup

jonnie drake

Settler
Nov 20, 2009
west yorkshire
dutch issue S/S cup, got mine through today from kev at endicotts 3.50. Bargain!!!

CCC27.jpg

CCC28.jpg

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Yep, they are good. I have the bottle to go with it and prefer its more slimline design than the brit one. At about a fiver for both its so much cheaper than buying a new combo of bottle and cup brit one.

iano

Tenderfoot
Mar 17, 2010
Wales
Cloggie kit is good - got one of their DPM ponchos (back when we were using 58 ponchos for bashas) and you see the odd set of Dutch GTX about too. I've had one of their waterbottles (looks like the US canteen but black and with an NBC flap on top of the lid) but it was second-hand and relegated to living inside a rainwater butt for watering the plants with...

That mug looks a lot like a 44 pattern mug, except that came with an aluminium bottle that you could allegedly boil water directly in too... The US canteen set is similar too. Had one of those before I lost the mug and got a 58/Crusader set up, good kit it was as well! There was even a little stove stand set up for the mug...

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
I don't think they are, I have a new US one quart bottle and one of these dutch cups the US bottle is slightly too big for the cup. the dutch cups are straight walled where the US ones taper down to the base so the lid may not fit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE