Charity Knife raffle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
Great news.

But all this aprobation masks a sinister side to Dougster - and others like him. They are allowed to operate without check or warning - disgusting I tell you!

Spent about twelve hours out on the hill over the weekend - mostly in driving rain. My normal established, comfortable routine was shot to shreds -

1. Dougster/ Shing shrugged off everything thrown at at. No need to stop every ten minutes to fight galloping rust on 01 Carbon Steel bushy.
2. Found I have ringing in my ears. Never heard it before 'cos of the fizzing sound of said rusting at #1.
3. 'Power naps' in the heather replaced by fondling my new sheath and giggling to myself.

THESE PEOPLE, just waltz in and change everything you're used to. It shouldnt be allowed. I can help though - just tell Dougster to keep the money but to tear up YOUR ticket. I'm already lost, so may as well leave mine running.:D

You have been warned!

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I did the draw - I always said my daughter would do it, and she's shattered, so I did it early.

The winner, after all those 'lovely' things he said to me as well:rolleyes: is:

Oakleaf. (He did buy three tickets).

I'll pm. I'd just like to add that I wish I could have made one each, you have all cheered me with the support. We raised a grand total of £215!! A fantastic sum which will go straight to Cancer Research.

Thanks all people, we must do this again.

Richard

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Good stuff - congratulation Oakleaf and my thanks to Rich. A wonderful effort for a worthy cause - I hope you are as proud of your efforts as you are of your lovely knife.

You are an honourable man Dougster - the world could use a few more people like you who make positive contributions and try to leave it a little better than they find.

Red

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
Well.:dunno:

What on earth can I say?

Absolutely delighted and very honoured. Become a Dougster 'fan' in recent times - per Shing ( thrown in Moray Firth now so as I dont have to agonise over which knife to carry ).

Glad it was for such a good cause and spurred such a fantastic response from the good people here.

I'll shut up before I gush.

Thank you everyone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE