Charity Knife raffle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I know, I know, it's taken me ages. I hope this has been worth the wait.

The story so far - Cancer Research. (See the Charity sheath raffle thread for any other details)

£5 per ticket. (If using paypal it's £5.40 for one, 10.60 for two etc - basically 5.20 per ticket + 20p).

I think this is one Taid (welsh for Grandad) would have liked. It's Yew Burr with brass bolsters on a stainless lapplander 90. It will come with a snug sheath - I'll make it when I know if the winner is left or right handed.

It's very slim, because I thought most of you would have a main knife and this is a discreet back-up. The sheath will be small to reflect this.

When you paypal me could you PLEASE put Knife Raffle in the subject and your user name in the comments box. Mark it 'goods' so your address will come through. I don't have the time to chase cock ups so will just donate any money where the user can't be bothered make things clear.

Right ladies and gents, who'll start? I'll do the draw on Tuesday 31st July.

Picture090.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Picture092.jpg

moab

Forager
Apr 26, 2007
UK
Cheque for two sent today - excellent cause and thanks for the time and effort.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Plenty of time yet Rich - I almost hope no-one else bids as I love that wee knife - its a cracker!

However its a good cause so I hope someone else that Cancer Research is worth the price of a pack of cigarettes! Trust me - a quick trip in an MRI scanner convinces you that it is.

We have a friend going through chemo at the moment - a few years ago she would have died and her new baby would have been motherless. Great cause and a great effort - well done

Red

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I know I'm usually impatient, I was just comparing the number of tickets to the number of views to the thread.

Oh and thanks for the kind words, it was a little hard to part with this one. I don't have any more wood with this figuring. It's a one off for sure.

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
The knife looks fantastic. I know for a fact that the leatherwork will be great and there is no doubt that the cause is one that will benefit everyone at some point in their lives.

So come on guys/girls get your wallets out, its a win win situation.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE