Charity Knife raffle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Congratulations Oakleaf and many thanks Dougster for doing the raffle. Kept us on tenderhooks for days + a serious donation to a great cause. I can only echo British Reds comments. Well done.:beerchug:

MikeS

Forager
Sep 5, 2005
Peterborough
Congratulations to Oakleaf. Hope you enjoy what looks like a great knife.

Great news about raising over £200. Well done everyone. :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_

Mike

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Good stuff - congratulation Oakleaf and my thanks to Rich. A wonderful effort for a worthy cause - I hope you are as proud of your efforts as you are of your lovely knife.

You are an honourable man Dougster - the world could use a few more people like you who make positive contributions and try to leave it a little better than they find.

Red

Just about sums up what i would have said.

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Nice one Oakleaf!

Drop me a pm with your addy and I will get those bags out to you ASAP

Regards

Also nice work dougster!

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
Thank you for all the notes of congratulations - not a hint of gritted teeth!:p

But most of all, ultimate credit and thanks to Dougster for all his efforts here and to Pignut for his very generous contribution. You both should feel very pleased to have achieved such a great result for a worthy cause.

And of course to all those who joined in. Sterling effort one and all.

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Thank you for all the notes of congratulations - not a hint of gritted teeth!:p

But most of all, ultimate credit and thanks to Dougster for all his efforts here and to Pignut for his very generous contribution. You both should feel very pleased to have achieved such a great result for a worthy cause.

And of course to all those who joined in. Sterling effort one and all.

All down to Dougster!!!

(I just wanted to win the knife!)

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
Apologies for tardy delay in posting - got swept up in lots of PMs with Dougster & Pignut, but feel 'public' note long over due.

Knife and bags arrived safe and darn fine. Any time lag squarely down to my dash about life at moment and weird post arrangements up at the cottage.

Think I said regards Shing, but Dougster really does himself no justice on the photo front. In the hand the knife genuinely gets a gasp from everyone who has handled it ( I lock the door and load the 30-06 before relinquishing it ). Fit and finish is fantastic and the feel of that crafted wood in the hand, well!

D very kindly made up a great sheath for it - again outstanding work from an extremely modest and generous guy.

Going off track, but regardless of pro's and con's of BCUK forum, my abiding sense will be of getting the chance to meet/ talk with some incredible people ( even the ones that called me 'Big Andy' - you know who you are)

None of that to shade Pignut. Again fantastic items. The bags are great.

Strongest recommendations that anyone after their wares gets in touch with them - before fame hits and ebay see's their stuff going for twice the national debt of the Gambia.

In that vein, be assured both items will be treasured, cared for - but most importantly used for intended purpose.

And final repeated appreciation to everyone that pitched in to the raffle generating a good sum for a good cause.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Cheers Andy, I haven't forgot your percentage of all sales:p .

On a serious note, thanks to all, it felt great sending off a cheque for that much money and I get a real buzz when people like what I make. I'm happy too. Thanks Andy and everyone who took part.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I got this in the post this morning. Nice warm feeling, thanks again everyone.

Rafflethanks.jpg

Richard

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Well done Rich!

I vote for a 7" "bruiser". I have just the right design.......

Red

Nah - its someone elses turn next Rich - you've done your bit!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE